CENTRAL ELECTRICITY REGULATOR COMMISSION (CERC)
3 rd & 4 th Floor, Chanderlok Building 36 Janpth, New Delhi – 110001
Tel : 23753915/ Fax : 23753923
NO. 2/7(13)/2009/Policy(Trans.-Pricing)/CERC 30 th March, 2010
Subject : Draft ‘Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (Sharing of Inter-State Transmission Charges & Losses) Regulations, 2010.
In exercise of powers conferred under Section 178 of Electricity Act, 2003 (the Act), the Commission has made draft regulations on Sharing of inter-State Transmission Charges and Losses. The draft regulation was circulated vide notice dated 8th February, 2010 inviting comments / suggestions / objections on the draft regulations. The date was further extended up to 19.03.2010 vide notice dated 08.03.2010. Several comments have been received. Commission intends to hold a public hearing on these draft regulations in due course.
2. Before the public hearing, it has been decided to hold a seminar with the objective of explaining the main features of the draft Regulations to the stakeholders. The seminar has been organized at “Jacranda – II. India Habitat Center” on 05.04.2010.
3. It has been further decided to share the following details about the proposed methodology with the stakeholders:
- Transmission charges computed for the expected network and load-generation scenario in year 2011-12 [ Attachment-I ] PDF
- Nodal charges for various seasonal scenario in respect of transmission charges computed for year 2011-12. [ Attachment-II ] PDF
- Network data used for computing transmission charges for year 2008-09. [ Attachment-III ] ZIP
- Estimated network data used for computing transmission charges for year 2011-12. [ Attachment-IV ] ZIP
- Details about slack bus identification used for computing transmission charges for year 2008-09. [ Attachment-V ] ZIP
- Details of slack bus identification used for the likely scenario in year 2011-12. [ Attachment-VI ] ZIP